Friday, March 9, 2018

Betting on the bride {Hallmark movies}

 I'm a little nervous.
 I'm kind of freaking out.
 Listening: Old church choir {Zach Williams}
 Watching: Good Witch 3 season.








Have you ever seen "Runaway bride" with Julia Roberts and the handsome Richard Gere?This movie is a light version where Melanie is a freaky girl and after her third runaway wedding decides has no more dates. One day Damon bet with his boss get married before a month and here is when Melanie and Damon meet each other.


As a matter of fact, I liked this movie, maybe because it remembers me "Runaway bride" one of my favourite romantic movies ever. In the beginning, I freaked out a bit because of the plot, I thought this was some kind of remake from "Runaway bride" but well, almost it is.

The reason that because Melanie runs from her weddings is because she does not in love with her boyfriends, she just like them and that is because she never got married before, but now Melanie meets Damon and he seems the kind of guy who seems doesn't like that idea. And eureka! This is the whole point. There are no more things to sort out. Very simple, you see, but these movies are like that.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...