Friday, February 2, 2018

Once you get married

I was thinking about you, about me and about our relationship and how the people after a few years being together they state that “Is normal get tired of loving the other beloved person” And I tilt my head and ask, why?





I almost can hear the creak of my heart every time I have to hear that statement. In that case, why the people get married if they are giving their love up a few years later? It’s crazy! It made no sense. And I don’t understand ever. In my opinion, people should have a class before getting married about “You’re going to get married once and for good because you are promising that in front witnesses. It’s a huge responsibility, the more important thing you shouldn’t forget is: To well your love every day” And of course there’re too many other things about it, but one of them is how people forget the person they are getting married with.

Surely you’ll know people who before get married they have neglected their physical aspect. Why? Well, apparently we take care of our bodies when we are singles, but once one got its reward, one thinks can forget all about being attractive and get fat. Or maybe that during the time when we are girlfriend and boyfriend we must be fond, kind, and romantic, but once we are married I can treat you whatever I like, it doesn’t matter if I stroke your hair one day and another I shout you. 



I'm going to tell you a big lie in our society: "Nothing is for always". This is something that someone, I don't know who wants you to believe because of this you're changing all you have from time to time. I'm not speaking about materials stuff now, although on TV there's a huge manipulation of the publicity industry, too. I'm speaking about feelings. So, my point is, it's a horrible lie "nothing is for always" because there are people who die hating someone or people who die loving another someone. You're the only one capable of to stop your feelings and this is something you decide. Give up your intentions to blame the circumstances because everyone has it and while you're alive you'll go on having moments when you, and here is coming the key, have to choose what kind of lane you want to walk.

Let me get this straight to you, you're the only one, no matter what, no matter who, you're the only one and is no use blame the moment, you're the only one responsible for your own deeds. 

"This person tempted to me" "My husband doesn't understand me" " My wife doesn't look at me as before" "That day I woke up angry because I slept awful"  Everyday that you get out of your bed you have a thousand of choosing and just you are who are going to decide one of them. If you're going to get married to the man of your dreams and you've been told: "20 years later, your marriage will get down" I suppose you go on sticking this decision because you are not letting this thing happen, right? And if at the end, your marriage ends up like the people say it's just because you two didn't work together for a good marriage. Yes! things happen and you must know how to handle them and know what to choose. Imagine this, you have a pot of flowers and you have to water it every day because the day you don't  do it, the flowers will get wilt because the flowers cannot water itself and nobody is coming to water your pot of flowers. You two have to work together every single day. It is not easy, I know that things happen, problems will come, bad days will be waiting and everything you could tell me I know already.


You two cannot forget that your life is no longer alone, you are living with your beloved loving and it's a responsibility of you both taking care of each other every day. I've been beholding these new marriages nowadays and one of the big problems inside every marriage is that, after to say: "I do" they don't want to change their lives and they want to go on living the life they've already forsaken, like when they were singles. So after to say: "I do" they keep on walking their path in a separate way, husband, and wife in their own paths. Don't! Quit immediately! After to say: "I do" you both become a team, you're not singles anymore, you're not walking in a different path than the others and remember you're not her/his slave either.

I mean, you're a team and if you want to keep on your singles habits then don't get married until you're ready. When did you see just one person playing baseball? You're a team and now you are walking on the same path. So it isn't normal kills the love, the love doesn't fade, love is eternal like the other feelings. You're the only one who chooses when to stop loving. And if you both understand all these things, you'll be helping each other always.







4 comments:

  1. Hello! ^^
    I couldn't agree more!! I've always thought it's not difficult to love someone forever. I mean, for example, I love my sister and I know I will always will no matter what happens. Nobody doubts it! But when it comes to marriage... Oh boy. I think it's because society doesn't see it as the big thing it is, it's not as important as before. Now, even a little mistake or disagreement can be a perfect excuse to divorce. It's so sad! We are humans, we make mistakes, but we can talk and solve them! And if you celebrate a beautiful wedding, with witnesses and promises told, it should be a confirmation and a commitment to this next stage of your life. It's not a birthday party or a pyjama party. It's an official act and a confirmation of your commitment. It's something you have to water every day, like a beautiful flower. "Love" is a verb, so it's something you have to put into practice every day, and being aware of it. It doesn't just "disappear", come on...
    Of course, though, I think those who believe in what the Bible says take it more seriously. Thanks God for his guidance, because this is such a serious (and beautiful!) matter!!

    I wish society could see it as the important thing it is. But in the meantime, don't listen to those who doubt about your love ^^ I'm sure they admire how much you care for each other and they secretly aspire to find someone like you two.

    By the way, even if 20 years pass, love is still alive. I remember my grandparents being lovey dovey until the end, and it was all so pure and natural <3 It's just our willingness to take care of our marriage, to fight for it and to be patient always.

    I'm so happy to see you happy with your marriage ^_^ I hope people can see it as something beautiful too, and don't be afraid to be happy and to have many more moments in the future! I'm sure your life will be so nice :D

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Good day to you!
    Thank you very much for your opinion, above all, because we agree on this difficult matter. There are too many other things I can't write here and I would like to write it down, but I guess the first thing you have to know that:
    Matrimony is a job for good. You have to take care of your job if you don't want to get fired, the same for your marriage.

    Thank you once more, and feel free to come back whenever you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Miss Josephine. You have written a beautiful article and I absolutely agree with your opinion.

    I think one of the problems today is people get married when they still think that is a "love affair", a passionate act, a physical attraction. Marriage is much more: it is a commitment, it is a union where (as you said) the two people become just one. And as each person don't get separated of themselves, they should stick together with the other person of the marriage, because, at the end, they are the same one.

    Take care of yourself, and thank you for these great reflections. Sometimes, in these times, we need to stop running and think about ourselves and our world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Mysterious Gentleman.
      I'm glad we agreed on this matter. It's rather difficult to find people like you two thinking about the same way, it's very important to understand how big is being married, first of all, because God never approved of divorce, so do I and that's why it's a responsible thing to do, because once you get married is for the rest of your life.
      Choose wisely and work together and hard.
      I will be praying for you.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...