Friday, February 9, 2018

Love finds you in Valentine ~Hallmark ~

 It seems the summer is coming back, bummer.
 If you ask me, I prefer reading alone.
 Try to read the label on the wrapped food. You'll get surprised.
 Today, I've got a bit headache
 Watching: Sabrina teenage witch 6ª season.








Kennedy Blaine, from the big city, inherits a ranch in the small town of Valentine. She doesn’t want that ranch and when she’s about to sell it decides to see it for herself first. There she’ll meet Dereck, an employee with his mother. In the ranch, Kennedy is going to learn more about her family, the tragedy about her mother, the secrets about those employees and the lies from some people around her.



Well, I think for the first time in a long time, this Hallmark movie I chose has a little intrigue, suspense. They’re smaller than you thought, but in any case, the other movies didn’t have any, so this is good for a change and quite apart from that, you know what’s going on next, it was interesting for once listen to the suspense music almost at the finish to the movie. It begins as fast as it gets finished but it's ok, I quit my complaints, it was really good and very different.

Love finds you in Valentine is a different movie also because it is in a different place. This movie set on a ranch with horses and cowboys (a handsome cowboy, by the way) and likely I was watching the Hallmark’s movies in the big or small cities. If this movie is set on a ranch, no doubt is quite different to me and on the other hand, I always loved the western movies, ok this movie it isn’t like that, but…  Ok, will you leave me alone, please! I’m kidding hehe.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...