Monday, January 1, 2018

Welcome to 2018

From Pinterest
The last year is gone and this new year introduces itself like a white panel in front of us, all prepared for being drawn for our future deeds. The race is ready and there we're, breathing with eyes closed, thinking about all of those things that we are going through even when we don't know anything about them.

Let me reckon the last year. No doubt it was hard but unforgotten, too. It was special because it's been a long time ago since the last time we have vacation days. I was told that the marriage gets down after 10 years, I just can tell you it's a big a painful lie that maybe, I hope not too many people believe, because they can start their matrimony thinking about "what will happen after 10 years? Will it be true? I wouldn't like falling in love with another person" It's up to you. For me, I'm just like the same day I got married. I'm in love and this year to my marriage was like magic.

It was special I could see my family twice. 2017 started to me having my parents separated after 5 years getting divorced, 2017 finish bringing to me two big friends, maybe they are not in love, but we could gather the five of us round to the same table and talk, laugh and taking pictures. What more could I wish for?

A big and important surgery we lived this summer, it was a successful surgery, thank God and even the whole thing leads us to a rotten path later, we're happy because the family is still complete.On the other hand, we could celebrate our first year leaving behind another big surgery. You cannot give up ever, you don't know about the future, no one does, so don't quit your fighting. Keep yourself searching those people who inspire you to do beautiful things and try your best to stay far far away from whom want to gossip and criticize all time, because if you feed that feeling, it will become a block water inside you and it will take a short time to get a rotten and smelly water and it consumed you. Control your temper, count to one hundred and breath. Keep your faith higher and don't lose the hope.

I keep myself learning everyday a little more about the languages I love, about how to live better, searching every single day different ways to get closer to the light and don't lose myself while I'm learning other things. Doing my best broadcasting to everyone how to do the right things even when it hurts because doing the bad ones are easier to us.

This last year I didn't lose any friend, I gain a few more in and out of my country and how wonderful is meet these persons who teach me new things I never heard here before. Friends to share thoughts, cultures, languages and learn from each other.

What I wish for this new year? My biggest wish is to continue learning about God because with him, I get everything I want. E-V-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. I won't complain while I'm with him. He'll teach me how to make the right decisions, which path I have to choose and how to be a better person even when people judge me, they will not judge me, but you.


May the God be with us because each year is more difficult than the last we left behind. 

I pray for loving my family more.
I pray for not being alone.
I pray for being more obedient.
I pray for being a good testimony.
I pray for being a better wife, a better, sister, a better, daughter, a better friend.
I pray for Jerusalem.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...