Friday, January 5, 2018

Stranded In Paradise ~Hallmark~

 The good weather is coming (storms, cloudy days, cold...)
 Learning about more healthy food
 Watching: Sabrina teenage witch 6 season
 I'm positive to my life.





I’m getting fond of these Hallmark movies. Why? Well, why not? They are simple, have very happy endings I love the love and I get fun. So, why wouldn’t watch these fantastic movies? Above all, most of them are on YouTube for the free watching and for people like me that we don’t have that channel on TV, it’s the most wonderful thing.



Tess Nelson is a poised and confident human resources executive who gets fired. She doesn’t  let down her demanding mother, so she gets a trip to Puerto Rico as the last attempt to get back her job. Tess lose her luggage, the hotel is a total disaster and she is over and over running into the same man. 


So! It seems no matter how Tess makes her things, that man is always on her way but you know that is something that is going to happen sooner o later on this kind of movies. I love that.
This movie has humour, the poor Tess Nelson seems unable to do something well, the airport loses her luggage, she lets her phone far away in the cab, the hotel is a total disaster and a horrible hurricane is about to arrive at Puerto Rico. At top of this, her mother is very tight with her and the last thing Tess wants is to let her mother down and to listens to her over and over. All seems to be a problem around Tess, but! and this is a big "but" Carter seems to be always behind her, taking care of her, giving her good pieces of advice. He is a pretty handsome guy, I don't know if you watched Desperate Housewives but James Denton was there. So cute, I remember him on the last season with Susan.

Well, I think I couldn't tell you more than I wrote here. So, what are you waiting for? Come on!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...