Friday, November 24, 2017

The Hunters 2013

 I feel I could help you if you let me do it.
 I feel half sad, half motivated.
 Learning, always learning.
 Listening: What a beautiful name it is {Hillsong}
 Reading: The Chronicles of Narnia #1 {C. S. Lewis}







I dart myself into this movie because I was waiting to see more about princes' Disney artifacts and I don't know, something else, but in the end, I wasn't satisfied with this result. I'm not happy and when Slappy isn't happy, bad things may happen.


The Krugen is a powerful villain-crazed who wants rule the world. The artifacts from fairy tales exist and they have enough power to control the world but his trying to take those artifacts are thwarted by two young adventurers that want find their parents beside Dylan, the young and beautiful neighbor, the only one who knows the secrets of this Hunters family.



It wasn't too bad, I just waited for something more... I was just waiting to see more about the artifacts. Here, appears the sliper's Cinderella, the Wolf from Little riding hood and the most powerful artifact they are looking for is the famous "Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?"
Oh yes! Exactly, you are right and this mirror belongs to Snow White's Stepmother. Because this mirror has the most potent power and who possess it, will have the control over the world, you know, as always these sort of movies can recapitulates like:
Rescue the dame,
kill the bad guy
and save the world.
What do you think? I think it's a good resume, isn't it?

In fact, if you haven't seen this movie, you are not missing much. It's something half "Indiana Jones" half "The Librarian". You may see with your family or may not, it's entertained and you won't have any shame watching it with your children.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...