Thursday, November 2, 2017

Monkey's paw {Book}


 The weather is changing at last...
 I'm changing too.
 Listening: Eleanor Rigby {The Beatles}
 Watching: Annie {1982}
 Reading: Murder is easy {Agatha Christie}





What would you wish if you had a monkey's paw?
What a sad and interesting story in here and how many TV shows, like The Simpson, have made differents sketches. Wow! At the very first sight this story could wow you, I'm sure at the beginning this story was impressive at too many people. How do three wishes can change your like? Three wishes that turn off your life. No doubt this monkey's paw can make that.

After I read the little tale I think on my wishes and I'd better shut my mouth up because the monkey's paw could do whatever bad thing with them. I could make the purest wish and it could become the worst thing ever as if the monkey's paw would make those things on purpose, don't you think?

How does it possible you make a simple wish and it ends so terribly? It does, yeah.
How does it possible? Incredible! Each wish you would make it would turn into the worse reward. Goodness me! How does is possible? And for goodness saket hey were just three wishes, one more and the earth would blow up. Don't you think the monkey's paw works with logic? I mean, If you need a car and you say at the monkey's paw: "I need a better car" Tomorrow you'll see how your brother dies in a traffic accident and you inherit his car. Or you need a big amount of money, so the monkey's paw sets fire on your secured house and the next day you receive the money.

Now you get the gist you can understand how works the monkey's paw. That thing gives the creeps...

Could I encourage you to read the little tale? Maybe if our wishes are less selfish the monkey's paw doesn't turn them into a miserable reward.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...