Friday, November 17, 2017

At home in Mitford {Hallmark}

 When you have a problem, no matter what is its size, the best you can do is, always, try to find a solution.
 The fair is here and I can tell you I can have fun without alcohol, for sure.
 I'm eating the most wonderful chocolate sandwich.
 Improving my life with Jesus by my side.






She (Cynthia) is a famous writer and leave Boston with her cat, Violet, precious cat by the way, because of the noise and as such. Now she’s living there in Mitford in her uncle’s cottage before she put it on the market writing her new book while her neighbor (Father Tim) is bothering with his new eat-flowers dog.




Such a beautiful, quiet, small town and a little kind of rural village, you know, those parties at night with wires of bulbs lighting light and wonderful music for dance very close. A fantastic place to make out picnics under big trees and when you can make friends very soon. Everybody knows everyone and talks about everything that happens in the town, so of course, there are no secrets.

Cynthia (Andie Macdowell) has the writer’s block, she doesn’t have good ideas and it starts getting her worry. Father Tim, an episcopal priest with dating is ok, knows her problem because he has a gift talking with people and gave her some advice very useful. So, I can't tell you anything more, I would like shouting you what happens next, but if this movie comes from Hallmark, I'm so sure you know the end.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...