Friday, September 8, 2017

I surrender {Hillsong}





"Here I am,  down on my knees again surrendering all, surrendering all.
Find me here Lord, as you draw me near. Desperate for you, desperate you I surrender..."
Because when you're on the edge of the highest cliff, if you're on stood up there and I push you, I'm sure you'll fall down. But if you kneel down I'm going to need more than one push if I want to put you out there. By the other hand, when I'm down on my knees I do in front of you and I admit that you are more than me and I surrender all by myself to you.




"Drench my soul as mercy as grace unfold I hunger and thirst. I hanger and thirst.
With arms stretched wide, I know you hear my cry. Speak to me now, speak to me now..."
Drench everything I am with everything what you are. Remove all my heart of its uncleanliness and fill it with your love and mercy. Give me from you and I'll give the same. Take me into your always open arms, sweep my tears off and leave me to hear your voice as balsam over me.

"Like a rushing wind, Jesus breathe within. Lord have your way in me.
Like a mighty stom stir within my soul. Lord have your way in me..."
Like a glass full of dirty water you have to left too much clean water fall into the dirty water for exchange the dirty one for the clean one. Lord have your way into my life, the same way, empty my contaminated life, I don't want to be like this anymore, I want to be like you even though this seems impossible, Lord make your way until my heart.

"I surrender, I surrender.
I wanna know you more
I wanna know you more."












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...