Monday, January 16, 2017

The Witches [Book]

 Hi, everyone!

Today I’m going to bring you this book by Roald Dahl.

The Witches is an interesting book and Roald show us the truth about REAL WITCHES. No broomsticks, no warts, no ugly faces… All about Real Witches and the big adventure the one grandmother and her grandson.


I’ve already finished reading my third book in this language (well for me!!)
I’ve already watched its movie, but I didn’t like. In fact, I didn’t finish it.
Anyway I liked the book more than the movie and I learned too many words (well for me too!!) I’m very happy, I dare to say.
This plot is very simple. There are witches and someone has to remove them away. Who? One little boy and his “Grandmama” (This old woman is very interesting with her cigar and her little smile peeping out her lips)
This book talks us about REAL WITCHES, to begin with. 

Without in the world, no one knows about real witches, but one person, “the Grandmama” she knows, and through her words, we are going to know those real witches.
I’ve read other books by Roald Dahl, but I’m sorry, I love too much the movies by Tim Burton, those adaptations are great. (Someday I will write about Tim Burton’s films. I love all of them)


The Witches is a short book for everyone, full of adventures, mysteries and a lot of truths.
There are phases that I love like this:

Her eyes were misty-grey and they seemed to be looking at something miles away.

I will come another day with more little words for those who don’t want to throw away my personal space at the rubbish-bin.

Bye-bye little hearts!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...